a

Friday, February 3, 2017

It's good to be back.



Well it's been almost a year since I posted last. This post is even a month too late to talk about all the wild and not so crazy adventures I've been having in Minneapolis.


I started a new job, added a new feline to my family, and started cross stitching. I have eaten plenty of good things and have seen some pretty awesome places.



Who could forget about addressing everything that has been happening in the country, but let’s not talk about that.


I've been having a hard time feeling creative lately and have been put in a little bit of a rut. It's almost like I've been telling myself that I can't do what I truly feel happiest doing. This is where all the excuses begin.


There’s not enough time.
What if people don't like what I have to say?
What happens if I stay in a rut?


Sometimes it’s time to give yourself a kick in the butt and realize that these are all excuses to not do what I want to do.


Procrastination is a real issue and it’s so difficult to overcome. You get comfortable and choose to stay in your own routines and won’t take a step out of your own head. There becomes a voice in your head and you need to choose if you are going to listen to that voice by letting it control you.


I have come to a point in my life where I decided that I’m not going to let this procrastination bug hold me back any longer and I’m going to get what I want in 2017.


I have plenty in store for my readers (and hopefully future) coming up this year. Bringing back everything Fabricated Splendor is: Creating your own happiness.


It’s good to be back, finally.

xx-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment