a

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Breakfast in Under 5 Minutes!

I always wake up too late or feel too lazy to make breakfast. I needed to find a quick easy healthy breakfast to pep me up in the morning!

I've been obsessed with making eggs in a mug. There are so many toppings that you can add and there is no mess to deal with after.

Prep time: 2 minutes.
Cook Time: 2 - 2 1/2 minutes


What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon white onion
- 1 tablespoon orange bell pepper (or any bell pepper of your choice)
- 1 - 2 tablespoon tomato
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk
- Avocado
- Cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cheese (optional)

What to do:
- Whisk milk, eggs, peppers, and onions together. Add salt and pepper.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Whisk the egg mixture and make sure everything is being cooked evenly.
- Sprinkle your favorite cheese on the egg mixture if desired.
- Microwave for 1 - 1 1/2 minute or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle tomato, sliced avocado, and cilantro on top.
- Enjoy on the go!

This recipe has saved me and my hunger in the morning.
It's the best ever.

Eat Up! -Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment