a

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Weekly Obsessions // Week One

There's always a couple of things I have my eye on. Whether they're just adorable or could be beneficial to your mind & body. 

Every week I'll post 5 items that I'm obsessing about and want to share with you. Who knows, you may find a last minute gift idea or quite possibly your next obsession.



As much as I love my yoga practice... Sometimes it's nice to hit the snooze button and stay in bed for a solid 15 more minutes. 

2. Whiskey Stones // $20.00
Just because the product has whiskey in the title doesn't mean that you should especially use them for whiskey. Pop the stones in the freezer to keep your white wine or whiskey chilled without watering down your beverage. Heat the stones up in boiling water to keep coffee or tea hot throughout the winter. 

3. White Sage Smudge // $11.00
Sage Smudging has been around for years. Native American tribes would use sage for healing purposes, ceremonies and to make space. As a child, I remember my Mom and Grandmother using sage to cleanse the home of negativity and purify the air. Juniper Ridge also donates 10% of their annual profits to a portfolio of Western Wilderness Defense organizations. 

The first moment this beverage hit my lips, I knew I was in love. The lavender flavor is subtle and the bubbles make for a clean and crisp finish. Not only is this delicious on its own but it's mixable with your favorite vodka or gin! 

5. Hot Toddy Mug Set // $30.00
Nothing says, "What's up Autumn?" like a hot toddy. These diagram mugs are so cute that I have to get some for myself or for one of my whiskey loving friends. It's so difficult to pick between the other diagram cups the artist has to offer! Not to mention it's always great to be refreshed on how to make certain classics. 


If you think there should be something on this list next week, leave it in the comments! Any feedback is wonderful and always appreciated.

I have a yoga routine and a couple recipes lined up to share with you soon!

Otherwise, That's all I have for you today.
Stay Cool- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment