a

Monday, November 16, 2015

Welcome to Fabricated Splendor

It’s funny when you’re trying to decide on what to say or what to write about. This post could set the tone for who I am and what I’m doing. All I know is that there’s an accumulation of ideas and creative thoughts that I want to share with friends, family, and strangers.




So who am I?
My name is Sarah Hernandez. I'm 22 years old in the Minneapolis area.


I believe that as humans, we need to indulge in life. Whether that be a green goddess-Mary Jane or a low ball glass filled with ice chips and Jameson. I believe that there should be a balance to go hand-in-hand with all of life’s indulgences.


What is life if you couldn’t have a glass of wine after your 90 minute vinyasa flow yoga class?
What is life if you can’t take a moment for yourself and work on a project that is beautiful?


There always should be a balance.
Even when everything seems like it’s going to be a train wreck.


Fabricated Splendor is a lifestyle blog that will show you dope recipes that you might not want to show your mom, kick-ass cocktails, simple DIY projects for your home & body, and yoga routines to fit in your day.


This blog can be used as a simple guide-
to create, to inspire, to cultivate, to become comfortable in your skin-


To find your balance.
And I want to help you even out the scales.

2 comments: