a

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Weekly Obsessions // Week Three


Back in Minneapolis, we've received our first signs of Winter. A sheet of white has covered the ground and it's time for us to expect plenty of time "Netflix and Chilling".

With the cold weather comes the holiday season and a gate way to friends, family, and excitement.


I had such a blast taking this camera to California. This disposable camera has built in overlays to add something a little extra to your snapshots. This definitely makes your photos festive and fun since you need to wait to get the film developed. 

I obviously have a thing for burritos, especially if I can conveniently hold items in pouches that look like burritos. The Photorito Lens Wrap holds lens safely in your backpack. Lens care is essential for DSLR owners and this yummy looking wrap are made with super strong materials. 

3. Santa's Lip Scrub // $8.95
Holiday parties always mean I gotta wear lipstick as bright as the Christmas lights. I love this lip scrub from lush to brush off all the dry crusts. The scrub is also edible. You just wipe the lip scrub on and lick off the rest. Santa's flavor is Cola of course! 

4. Bloke Hair Treatment // $18.95
Winter can be really harsh on your hair. If you use heat, bleach your hair, or your hair is just brittle, there are four different types of oil in your to get it in tip top shape again. I like to leave it in for an hour before I rinse it out. 

This cookie sheet has indents so you get perfectly round cookies EVERY TIME. I can't believe it. This is needed for the winter season. No more embarrassing crooked cookies at parties. What makes it even better... you don't need to grease it before you put it in the oven. Truly perfection. 



That's what I'm obsessing over this week.
All the items I choose are items I truly enjoy, like to use, or have on my wish list. I am not persuaded by companies nor paid to feature these items.

Stay Warm Guys! -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment