a

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Weekly Obsessions // Week Four Star Wars Edition

We all have a secret geek inside of us. 

I love Star Wars. A few of my earliest child hood memories involve Star Wars. For the past couple months I've been getting hella excited for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. 

I've been obsessing over these items the past couple months.

1. Cookie Cutters // $14.99
Every year my family has a specific day that we make and decorate Christmas cookies. This year I'm proposing Star Wars themed gingerbread men. 

2. R2D2 Tea Pot // $44.99
I've been searching high and low for a teapot that I love. Making a Hot Toddy or a cup of tea is so much more fun when R2D2 is around-Beep Boop. 

3. Dark Side Yoga Mat // $24.99
I always feel more in touch with my body and spirit when I'm doing yoga. I like to believe I'm working on the force within. I love this yoga mat because not only will I love using it, but so will my boyfriend. 

In Minnesota, we don't have an issue keeping our beer cold, but who doesn't love Chewbacca? 

5. X Wing Knife Block // $119.99
Anyone can appreciate a nice sharp knife. I've been in the market for a new knife set (hint hint) and I'm loving the X Wing Knife Block. It's so quirky and I know this will be a talking point that is just sitting on my counter. 

I don't know if you're planning on going to the premeire of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, but I know I will.

May the force be with you- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment