a

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Weekly Obsessions // Week Two

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. This is the one day that notifies me that the Holidays are here and it's time to start thinking Christmas. Snow will start to fall, scarves will come out of hiding, and it's an appropriate time to start drinking Hot Toddy's.

This is what I'm obsessing over this week. These seem almost necessary during the holiday season!



1. Short Stack Subscription // $75 for a year
I always find myself cooking more during the holidays. Nothing is better than the house filling up with what's cooking in the oven. Short Stack features a cookbook writer or a chef in each volume. Each volume is filled with recipes that is inspired by one ingredient and it's delivered straight to your mailbox! You can purchase past volumes you missed if you're really curious about all the things you can do with Summer Squash. Every little collectable book has a homemade feel since they're bound by hand. 

Whisky tastes twice as nice when it's barrel aged, but those spirits tend to get a little pricey. You can make your own barrel aged bourbon and whisky in just two weeks! The kit allows you to give the spirit of your choice the character that you desire. Perfect for yourself or a gift for your boozy friends. 

People suck at parking. Especially in Minnesota after the first snow fall. It drives me insane, but I can truly be passive aggressive and leave this on the car of the perpetrator. 

4. Touch Tonic // $20
I hate buying the gloves with no fingertips or have the weird netted parts on your index finger and thumb. The Touch Tonic allows you to turn any gloves smartphone friendly. I love that I don't have to constantly take off my home-made mittens to text back mom. 

5. Burrito Yoga Bag // $35
This is such a head turner yoga mat. Not all yogis eat burritos, but this one does. I'd love to make sure that everyone else knows I need to hit up a Chipotle right after my 90-minute sweat. 

That's what I'm obsessing over this week! 

I hope your belly is over-stuffed and you're surrounded by love. 
Happy Thanksgiving!-Sarah

1 comment: